Wednesday 21 August 2013

100 things that make this chapess happy - part 8

Hello chaps and chapesses!


Here we are at week 8 of the 100 things that make me happy - enjoy!  Confused about what's going on?  Find out here.



The-dreamstone


71. Re-visiting cartoons from my childhood
Hands up if you remember The Dreamstone.  This was one of my favourites.



lake


72. Weekends away
I do love a little mini break, just getting away to a new place for a night or two.  Over the last couple of years we've been to London, Liverpool, Stratford upon Avon, the Lake District, the Peak District.....it's good to explore.



laughter


73. Graeme's laugh
Graeme has an infectious giggle, and I think it's just adorable.



42-16581685


74. Neatly painted nails
These are rare and fleeting - rare because I don't often manage to paint them neatly, and fleeting because they so often chip after a day or two.  Still, they're good while they last.



photo


75. Taking photos
I'm not a particularly skilled photographer, but I love it when a photo turns out well. I'm making an effort to take more photos this year, and to get some of them printed - I think it's such a waste to just keep photos on your laptop.



cake


76. Getting compliments about my baking
It's the most basic feeling of pleasure that someone like something I've made.



recipe


77. Trying new recipes
It feels like I'm conducting an experiment.



Nutella toast


78. Nutella on toast
Major comfort food.



hug


79. Cuddles with Graeme
Who can honestly say they don't love a cuddle?



montreal


80. Cities
There's an energy and a buzz in a city, and I like feeling like I'm part of it.


So there's part 8!  I hope you're enjoying the Happy Monday series.  Do any of these things make it on to your happy list?  Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment