Wednesday 17 July 2013

100 things that make this chapess happy - part 2

Hello chaps and chapesses

This is the second Happy Monday, the second part of my 100 things that make me happy post.  You can see the first post here. 

11. Going on holiday
Let's be honest, who doesn't love to go on holiday?  Exploring a new place has to be one of the best ways to relax.

12. Learning
I'm quite a curious person (some might say nosy...) and I love to learn. 

13. Gin and tonic
My tipple of choice on a girls' night out.
14.  Colourful food
I do love a big salad with lots of different coloured veggies.  Yum yum!

15. Girly time
I've got lots of groups of friends dotted around the country - from school, uni, previous jobs and so on - and it's always great to catch up with them for a chinwag.

16. Saving
I've never been brilliant with money, but I do try to save - and seeing my savings creep up little by little does make me happy.
17. Baby animals
Just LOOK AT THEM!

18. Shopping
I like a little bimble around the shops, it's a nice bit of me-time.

19. Meditating
I've recently done the Headspace Take 10 programme, and although I don't meditate every single day, I always feel better for it when I do.

20. Rain
Believe it or not, I like rain (good job really, living in Wales....)  Specifically, there's nothing quite as lovely as the sound of heavy rain, as heard from a cosy bed.

Tune in next week for Happy Monday no.3!

Stay happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment