Monday 29 July 2013

100 things that make this chapess happy - part 6

Hello chaps and chapesses! 

Welcome to Happy Monday number 6!  If you're a bit bewildered by all this, find out what's going on here.

51. Making plans
When I say 'making plans', I mean I like having things to look forward to.  Whether it be a holiday, a day out, general future stuff, or a yummy tea.

future-planning

52. Period dramas
 The olde-worlde-ness (definitely a real word...) of a period drama, with the costumes and the language, is pure escapism on a rainy afternoon.

pride-and-prejudice

53. Walks in the country
We're lucky to live in a gorgeous part of the world, with endless places to explore.  Getting out in the countryside helps you to appreciate the little things, like fresh air, beautiful landscapes, and witnessing a sheep sneeze.

countryside

54. Gigs
Live music is so much fun.  My favourite live band is probably Maximo Park.

gig

55. Singing along to the radio in my car
I'm pretty sure it wouldn't make anybody else very happy if they heard me, but it certainly makes me happy.

sing-in-the-car

56. Rainbows

Seeing a rainbow genuinely makes my day.

rainbow

57. Massages
Aaaaaannnnnd relax.  If I was a rich lady of leisure, I'd have a massage every week.  At least.

hot-stone-massage

58.Stand-up comedy shows
I've seen quite a few stand-up comedians - lucky me!  Most recently, I've seen Bill Bailey, Jason Manford and Reginald D. Hunter.  They were all very different, but very, very entertaining.

reginald-d-hunter

59. Sun lollies
These bad boys remind me of childhood summers :)
 

sun-lolly
60. Blogging 
I'm still pretty new to this blogging malarkey, but it sure does make me happy.  I hope reading my ramblings makes you happy too!

blogging

Have a great week, and tune in next week for part 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment