Monday 22 July 2013

100 things that make this chapess happy - part 5

Hello chaps and chapesses!

So I'm halfway through this list of 100 things that make me happy, and I have to say I'm enjoying it!  It's really helped me to focus on all the good things I've got going on - I'm literally counting my blessings.  If you're wondering what's going on, you can find out more here.


hotel

41. Staying in hotels
For me, there's something quite decadent about staying in a hotel, and it feels quite glamorous. Maybe I've just led quite a sheltered life.....


santa-claus

42. Christmas films
I love Christmas films, like Elf, It's A Wonderful Life, and Arthur Christmas.  When I was about seven, I had a little hissy fit because my mum wouldn't let me watch Santa Clause The Movie during the summer holidays.  Twenty-odd years later, I still think I was right.


scarves

43. Pretty scarves
I have loads of scarves (too many, probably) - it's such an easy way to dress up your outfit.



autumn

44. Autumn
Falling leaves, rosy cheeks, chunky jumpers and the promise of Christmas.  What's not to love?

gerard
45. Gerard Butler
Look at his face.  LOOK AT IT.  Enough said.


list

46. Making lists
I live my life by lists - shopping lists, to-do lists, wish lists, the list goes on (see what I did there...)


fireworks

47. Fireworks
I just love bonfire night, I have since I was little.  Fireworks are just so pretty and sparkly and colourful - they appeal to the big kid in me.


giveing-blood

48. Giving blood
Just to be clear, I don't particularly enjoy having needles in my arm, but giving blood is one of those things that gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling, because I feel like I've done something good for humankind.  Plus you get free tea and biscuits.  Win-win.


lie-in

49. Having a lie-in
I'm not much of a morning person, and I do like to have an extra hour's snooze at the weekend.

shoes

50. Pretty shoes
Good shoes can make even the most rubbish of days that little bit brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment