Wednesday 17 July 2013

100 things that make this chapess happy - part 3

Hello chaps and chapesses
Welcome to Happy Monday number 3!  I hope you're enjoying these as much as I am!
If you're wondering what I'm going on about, you can find out more here.



21. Old photos
I love old family photographs, and I can spend ages looking through them. They don't even have to be my family....
22. Jane Eyre
I read this for the first time when I was 16 (which was 10 years ago - blimey, I feel so old!) and I've always loved it.  I love the romance, the mystery, the dark side to it, and there are still certain scenes I go back to read every now and then.
23. Pic n mix
I've got quite a sweet tooth, and nothing satisfies it quite like pic n mix.  This will never get old!
24. Rollercoasters
I'm a big kid when it comes to theme parks - I love the way your tummy drops on the big rides.
25. Chester
It's the city where I went to University, it's my adopted home town, it's gorgeous, and I love it.  If you've never been, go.
26. Eggs benedict
The king of breakfast foods.
27. Pinterest
This is a bit of a guilty pleasure, I can easily while away hours on Pinterest.
28. New make-up
Getting new make-up is such a treat.
29. Lazy days
You know those days where you wake up and spend a few hours reading in bed, then potter about in your pjs for a bit, then maybe watch another film in the afternoon? Those.
30. Knitting
It's a bit of an old lady habit, but it's really therapeutic.
So what makes you chaps and chapesses happy?  Let me know in the comments, and tune in next week for Happy Monday number 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment