Sunday 15 September 2013

Blogtember: Life changing

Hello chaps and chapesses!

Strictly speaking, I've only been doing this blogging thing for about three months, so you may think it’s a bit soon for me to start talking about how it’s changed my life.  I have noticed a difference in myself, though, even over such a short time.

The main difference is that these days, when I'm out and about, going about my daily life, I find myself thinking ‘Could I blog about this?  What would I say?’  

Blogging has made me more observant of the details of life.  This means that that I generally pay a bit more attention, because if I'm going to be telling the world about what’s going on with me, then I need to have something decent to say, don’t I?


So I guess what I mean is that, even in a short space of time, blogging has made me sit up and take notice a bit more than I used to.


No comments:

Post a Comment