Sunday 1 September 2013

Blogtember

Hello chaps and chapesses!

I love September.  It feels like a fresh start in the year, and a good time to re-focus, and get back on track with my goals for the last few months of the year.  More so than any other month (apart from January, maybe) it feels like a good time to really focus on being healthy, getting my budgeting under control, and setting myself a new challenge.

Which is where Jenni from Story of My Life comes in.  She's set the wonderfully titled blogging challenge Blogtember, where you blog every weekday in September.  You can find out more here:



I'm going to give this a go - I'm still fairly new to this blogging malarkey, but I'm really enjoying it, so any excuse to do more of it is a winner for me.  Let me know if you're taking part!  Otherwise, watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing it too! Really looking forward to it, hope I can keep up :) Look forward to seeing your posts!
    xx

    lifescupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm looking forward to getting stuck in, and looking forward to reading everyone's posts :) Have fun with it!

      xx

      Delete