Monday 23 September 2013

Blogtember: Life lately

Hello chaps and chapesses!

I can't believe September is nearly over - this month has flown by!  Actually, this whole year is passing way too quickly.  Does that make me sound like an old lady?

Here are a few things I've been getting up to this month:

PicMonkey Collage 

Retail therapy:  I went shopping on Saturday, and treated myself to a few little treats, including these cute ankle boots from H&M.  I'm going to do a proper haul post soon, my first one ever, to show off what I got.  I bet you're on the edge of your seat!

Rush:  Graeme and I went to see Rush last week.  It's a film about the famous rivalry between two Formula 1 drivers in the 1970s, and it's awesome.  The cinematography, the chemistry between the two drivers, the tension.  If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.

Running:  After reading this running advice for beginners, I was inspired to get back into running properly.  So I went out and bought a few bits of new running gear (including this very attractive hat) and off I went.  I've been enjoying running again recently, for the first time in ages, and I really think it's down to the advice about regulating your breathing - it's been a revelation!

The Silver Linings Playbook:  This is what I'm currently reading on my Kindle.  I don't know what I was expecting, but this is not it - the way it's written is really sweet and different to anything I've read in a while.  I'm only about a third of the way through, but I'm really enjoying watching the story unfold.  Maybe I'll watch the film when I'm done - any excuse to drool over Bradley Cooper....

Spa day:  A couple of weekends ago, Graeme surprised me with a spa day, because he is an Awesome Boyfriend.  It was lovely, just relaxing, getting massaged, and doing a whole lot of nothing for a whole day.  Pure bliss, and major boyfriend points.

Bimbling with Toby:  We've recently discovered a couple of new routes around our village to take Toby for walks.  It's been great to explore, and get to know our local area a bit better.  



No comments:

Post a Comment