Saturday 14 September 2013

Blogtember: Retail therapy

Hello chaps and chapesses!


I do like to indulge in a little retail therapy every now and then, even if it is just window shopping online.  There are some gorgeous bits and bobs out there (oi oii....).  Here are some of my favourites:




This site has some lovely gift ideas, and the prices are really reasonable.


This recipe box is so cute!  I'm one of those people who quite enjoys organising stuff and putting things in order, so I would love categorising all my recipes in this little box.


recipe-box
The idea that you can get a special fork, just for eating cake, is marvellous to me.  Like it should be a twee little detail from a fairytale, but it's actually a real life thing!  cake-fork

I like stationery.  Stationery's great.  Especially when it's based on animals.  Like a ruler in the shape of a smug giraffe.  Just look at it!  How can you not love this?  

giraffe-ruler


I've only recently discovered Etsy, and I can spend hours on there just scrolling through looking at all the pretty things.  It's great for unusual, handmade or vintage gifts.  Most of the stuff is quite reasonably priced, but a lot of it is based in America, so the postage costs can be a bit pricey.  It's definitely worth a look for Christmas shopping though.


Just look at these cute earrings...


earrings




bracelet

...and this ridiculously adorable pet name tag!  Toby has one of these.



pet-tag



No comments:

Post a Comment